We appreciate that your browser hung out with us for so long, but your session has expired! If you want to register, we need to refresh your connection. We limit session time to 30 minutes for your security and to free up unused registration slots for others.
Your session on this page has expired. We expire your session to protect your information in case you sit on a page too long with no activity.
The mission of the Center for Women and Children at AdventHealth Waterman is to create personalized and exceptional care for our patients. When your child needs the care of one of our dedicated Pediatricians, we welcome you to our kid friendly pediatric floor, where we care for your child as one of our own. Our dedicated team of highly skilled professionals provide personalized care and pampering, so you can have the experience you deserve, close to home. Our brand-new facility features family-focused care and services such as:
· 24 total, private, state-of-the-art labor and delivery, mother/baby and pediatric rooms
· Flexible visiting hours, convertible sofa, and Lactation Counseling Services
· Kid-friendly, colorful examination rooms
· Large, flat-front screen televisions with Cable TV, DVD/Blu-ray players
· Birth Care Coordinator and Lactation Specialist to help with Childbirth Education, Baby Care, Breastfeeding Class
· Expanded emergency department plus pediatric dedicated rooms coming Fall 2019.
We invite you, your friends and loved ones to join us for a tour of our new Center for Women and Children.
Registration: Opens on04/09/2019 @
All times are Eastern Time (unless otherwise specified)