We appreciate that your browser hung out with us for so long, but your session has expired! If you want to register, we need to refresh your connection. We limit session time to 30 minutes for your security and to free up unused registration slots for others.
Your session on this page has expired. We expire your session to protect your information in case you sit on a page too long with no activity.
It can’t be seen, heard, or smelled. It kills hundreds of people a year. It’s produced in our homes. It is carbon monoxide, known as the “silent killer”. Most unintentional carbon monoxide (CO) poisonings occur in residential homes. Gas and oil furnaces produce this deadly gas, as well as portable generators, charcoal grills and power washers. CO poisoning mimics many common illnesses, such as the flu and food poisoning. It can be reversed if caught in time, but acute poisoning could result in permanent heart and brain damage. Come join Dr. Jain from the Wound Healing Institute as she discusses prevention and treatment strategies such as Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can be effective in reducing the level of carbon monoxide in the body and symptoms associated.
Complimentary lunch provided by STYMCO Medical.
Presenter: Surbhi Jain, MD, FICS
Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
To register for this event via phone, please call 727-943-3600.
Registration: Opens on10/30/2018 @
All times are Eastern Time (unless otherwise specified)